WARRANTIES AND RETURNS
All items become subject to the manufacturer’s warranty once the delivery bill is signed, and items are accepted. Each manufacturer has its own warranty, but generally they cover manufacturing defects, not damages. All items are insured when shipped. To claim shipping damages, you must follow our receiving instructions, which will be emailed to you. If you do not follow the instructions and find damages after you accept delivery, all damages will be replaced at your expense. If you receive a damaged or broken item, we will make sure you get a replacement or replacement parts of service by the manufacturer. However, you must follow the freight receiving instructions. If your item is defective when you receive it, it is protected by the manufacturer's warranty. Just let us know and we will help you initiate the warranty process with the manufacturer.
TO RETURN AN ITEMS
If you decide you do not like the item, returns are often accepted, with some costs such as restocking and credit card fees. Returns are not accepted on some items such as production items. You must obtain a return merchandise authorization (RMA). Contact us and tell us you would like to return the item and let us know why. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA. Returns will only be accepted for items in new and re-saleable condition. Returns are not accepted on any product that has been assembled or used, such as if you filled and turned on a portable footspa. Returns are not accepted on any custom or made to order item. This includes all pedicure chairs. Again, if it is not working, there is no need to worry as it is covered by the manufacturer's warranty. When you receive your RMA, you will be responsible for carefully packing the item in the original packaging and shipping the item. It must be received undamaged and in sellable condition for any refund to be processed. You are responsible for making sure the item reaches its destination safely. If you send an item back and we do not receive it, we cannot provide a refund of any amount. We highly recommend delivery confirmation and insuring the item for the full value. There is a 25% restocking fee on all returned items. You will be responsible to pay any return shipping costs. If we shipped the item to you for free, or subsidized the shipping, we will deduct our original cost of shipping from your refund. When your return has been inspected and approved, we will refund your original payment method for the amount paid minus the 25% restocking fee, and our shipping costs, if any. As noted, these rules vary slightly by manufacturer. If you have any questions, just let us know.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FREIGHT RECEIVING
Please share the following information with anyone who may receive this shipment. Do not use a knife to open packaging - use scissors carefully. Please count the boxes and make sure the number matches the delivery slip. Carefully inspect each box - all sides - looking for signs of damage. You MUST write “Damage” on the freight bill when signing if you are to claim any freight damage.
- Please open the boxes immediately and inspect the contents inside and out. If there are missing or damaged items, we need to know within 24 hours, or you will not be protected. If you DO see any signs of damage and/or missing boxes, follow the instructions below.
- If you see SIGNS OF DAMAGE - Sign “DAMAGED” on the freight bill, accept the entire shipment, and contact us immediately.
- Take pictures and record a short video of all damage from two or more angles before signing.
- Do not refuse, send back or throw anything away. We will need pictures to identify what is damaged to send you the correct replacement parts.
- Promptly email the photos or short video to us at info@PedicureSpaSuperstore.com
- If there are MISSING BOXES - Note the number missing on the bill before signing. Contact us immediately to report it.
Please DO NOT sign the freight slip until everything has been checked. If you DO NOT follow these instructions, we will not be responsible for any damages, shortages, or other issues with this delivery. You will become responsible for damage and/or missing pieces.
FREIGHT DAMAGE CLAIMS
If the carton looks damaged and internal damage is suspected, then the customer must note on the BOL that the package was damaged. Customer must notify Pedicure Spa Superstore immediately that the shipment arrived damaged, so that the proper damage claims can be made with the freight carrier.
DAMAGE DISCOVERED AFTER DELIVERY
If damage is found after taking delivery, then the customer must notify Pedicure Spa Superstore within 24 hours of delivery. Please take pictures of the damage and keep all original cartons and packaging. An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form is required to return the item. The customer must package the chair with the original packaging and accessories. Please take care in packaging for the return, since more damage can occur, if the product is not adequately packaged once opened.
Please contact us before filing any chargebacks. If may happen sometimes when we are especially busy that our replies are delayed but we will always resolve any issues with you fairly. In the extremely unlikely event that you should decide to claim a chargeback (or open an inquiry) with your credit card company (reverse your payment), the following terms (subject to change without notice) will apply:
- We cannot issue any refunds or process any returns until your bank has completed its review.
- If you win the chargeback, the transaction is complete and final, however we are covered by a 3rd party compliance provide that pursues any civil issues of fraud, including so called 'friendly fraud'.
- If you do not win the chargeback, the transaction is complete and final.
- The above policies are subject to change without notice.